Resources for ggmcmc
ggmcmc is an R package aimed at providing tools for assessing and diagnosing convergence of Markov Chain Monte Carlo simulations, as well as for graphically display results from full MCMC analysis. The package also facilitates the graphical interpretation of models by providing flexible functions to plot the results against observed variables.
ggmcmc is developed in github and has attracted attention from several fields of science.
- Raise an issue, being either a bug report, a question on how to use specific functions, a request for improvement, a clarification, ask for documentation or provide ideas.
- Read the list of improvements, changes and news
- Article at the Journal of Statistical Software (and internal site)
- Documentation on Using ggmcmc
- Posts using ggmcmc in my blog:
Fernández-i-Marín, X. (2016). ggmcmc: Analysis of MCMC samples and Bayesian inference. Journal of Statistical Software, 70(9), 1-20. 10.18637/jss.v070.i09
I would like to thank code contributions and ideas from Zachary M. Jones, Julien Cornebise, Max Joseph, and ideas from Dieter Menne, Bill Dixon, Christopher Gandrud, Barret Schloerke and GitHub users knokknok, akrawitz, Justina (Juste), stefanherzog, Brian Stock, Jonas Kristoffer Lindeløv, Jakob Fiksel and Sébastien Rochette.